Family Dentistry in Columbus, OH
Vadhi Ohio Family Dental is proud to offer complete family dentistry for all ages at our convenient Columbus, Ohio office. We treat toddlers, teens, adults, and seniors with dignity, respect, and compassion throughout a lifetime of superior dental health care.
Friendly Dentistry for the Whole Family
A friendly and attentive family dentist from an early age establishes good oral health care throughout a person’s lifetime. At Vadhi Ohio Family Dental, our doctors and staff are experienced at working with young children, putting them at ease, answering their questions, and helping them cope with any fears they may have. It is the first step in a lifelong relationship to help them avoid serious dental issues and preserve a healthy smile.
How Do I Choose a Family Dentist?
A family dentist is more than just a general dentist. Family dentists offer the complete scope of preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dental services for every stage of life. Regular, consistent care from a professional familiar with your family’s dental health history helps prevent infection. It can prevent more severe problems from developing. They also monitor your oral health and may spot potential health risks early on, so immediate treatment can be started. To find the right family dentist, look for these factors:
• Qualifications and Experience – Drs. Vadhi and Urell have over 50 years of combined experience. Vadhi Ohio Family Dental was established in 2006 as one of Columbus’ premier dental practices.
• Service Provided – We offer complete dental care for the entire family, including cosmetic and restorative procedures.
• Comfort – Our office is attractive, spacious, and soothing, and our staff is attentive and welcoming.
• Technology – We use the latest technologies, including 3D digital imaging, to ensure every procedure is successful with minimal discomfort.
• Affordability – Dental care must be affordable to be successful. We work with most major insurance providers and customize our treatment plants for affordability. Our staff can develop a payment plan that fits your budget, so you never have to forego treatment.
• Convenience – We are conveniently located in Columbus, OH, just a few blocks from the intersection of Highways 270 and 40, serving Columbus and the eastern suburbs. Extended office hours allow you to schedule appointments at your convenience.
Preventative Care Services
Preventive dental care includes routine exams, dental cleanings, and other treatments to prevent cavities and gum disease. Vadhi Ohio Family Dental offers a complete line of preventive care services for all ages.
Routine exams and checkups are essential to catching problems such as cavities before they become more significant. We also screen for oral cancers and chart teeth growth and progress as your child grows so that any potential issues, such as misaligned teeth, are caught early, when they are easier to treat.
Proper home care is crucial to good dental health. Educating our patients on how to care for their teeth and gums at home is one of the most important services we provide.
Having your teeth professionally cleaned helps stop gingivitis and periodontal disease. Professional teeth cleaning reaches areas of the teeth and gums you cannot reach with dental floss or a toothbrush. Using specialized dental instruments, we scrape away plaque, irrigate the gums, and take whatever measures are necessary to give you a dazzling, healthy smile.
Young children’s teeth are susceptible to dental caries, but children often do not have the dexterity or focus to clean their teeth effectively. Dental sealants are a protective coating applied to their teeth to prevent bacteria and food debris from settling into the grooves in the teeth that are difficult to clean.
Children’s dentistry is the cornerstone of a lifelong dedication to good oral health. Caring for our patient’s dental health starts as early as three years of age. By offering children’s dentistry, we ensure your child establishes a life-long relationship. Drs. Vadhi and Urell can help your child maintain a healthy smile and good oral health throughout their life. We customize any visit to our office to ensure your child is comfortable with their treatment and alleviates their fears.
Anyone who has suffered from gum disease knows it can lead to pain, swelling, decay, and even tooth loss. Periodontal maintenance includes monitoring the progress of gum disease, removing the plaque buildup that causes it, and treating the problem with appropriate intervention, including root scaling and root planing if needed.
We look forward to providing your family with all their dental care needs. Call our office at 614-864-6000 or use our easy, online contact form to schedule appointments for your family.